Almanac Part Time Delivery Driver (San Jose)
LOCATION: San Jose, CA based with weekly deliveries to San Francisco & Greater SF Bay Area
SCHEDULE: 15-25 hours per week. Schedule will vary between 3-4 days per week. Will include at least one weekend day.
COMPENSATION: Part-time hourly with an opportunity to grow within an exciting company. Compensation is competitive and DOE.
Almanac Beer Co is seeking a passionate individual to join its Operations team in the role of Delivery Driver. This position is a part-time, San Jose warehouse-based role that will act as the point person to perform weekly deliveries to our San Francisco Taproom and surrounding Bay Area accounts in a cargo van.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely operate non-CDL Sprinter Van or box truck to make deliveries to our taproom and Greater Bay Area customers within 150 mile radius of San Jose warehouse.
- Manually load and unload full kegs of beer on and off delivery vehicle and deliver to our SF Taproom and Bay Area customers.
- Prepare delivery van for operation by assisting in and overseeing the loading of product, securing cargo load and verifying the accuracy of shipping paperwork
- Perform warehouse duties such as load picking/building and inventory management as needed
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years experience with light truck operation or deliveries
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid driver’s license, clean driving record & background check
- Be able to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 165 lbs and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Able and willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Previous beverage industry experience preferred
To apply, please e-mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume with a cover letter telling us how you demonstrate the qualities we seek. No phone calls please–thank you!
Almanac is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.